I ordered a Lacoste Red Bugatti bag through Lazada and it indicates that BugsBunny is the supplier. I received my order but I found out upon opening it that it is fake.

The inside zipper is ripped open. Upon looking at the product it is obviously a very FAKE bag made by a nonsense person. It's not even a class A product. Come to think I paid 3499 for it.

Manloloko!!!I will never trust Lazada again for failing to authenticate that this certain supplier is selling products that they claimed to sell online. Lazada is a gateway of online scam.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Comments