Lazada Philippines Handbag Review from Quiapo, Quezon

75 of 1160 Lazada Philippines reviews

I ordered a travel bag last week and I received a different item. I was charged for 499php in exchange for a 288php cheap pouch (I checked the item's srp)

I ordered a shoulder bag not a pouch. I even called the customer service to clarify the order together with the specific time just in case I may not be around when the order was dispatched with the expected date. I received a different item, different dimension, different brand with a different price.

Look, Lazada this is my first ordered item and am very very disappointed on my first time. Am thinking of having the package returned but it would take time and I be leaving by Friday (it's already Wednesday)so theres no enough time for me to have it returned and wait for the confirmation of replacement because I have work too. It's very inconvenient.

I attached the photos of the travel bag (for 499php) and the pouch that I received, I wasted my time and money on those.

Now, this will be my first and last.

Am just really disappointed. Lesson learned. Thank you.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Waterproof Travel Shoulder Bag
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #935181 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lazada Philippines? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
75 of 1160 Lazada Philippines reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
LazadaPH

Oct 14 #1227146 Makati, Manila, Philippines

We're sorry to hear that you received a wrong item, MaryJaneBien. Actually, you have to options when you return the item to us. You may choose replacement or refund. If you're saying that you dont have enough time to wait for the replacement, we can refund it. That way, no money was wasted on your part. This way, we may show you how apologetic we are that you didn't receive the item you like. Anyways, just in case you change your mind, just follow the step by step procedure on how to return your item:
1. Log in to your account (email add used to place the order);
2. Go to "My Orders" and click "Return";
3. Fill out the return form;
4. Print the return form;
5. Pack the items and attach the return label; and 6. Send to any LBC Branch. Please be reminded that we have 24-48 hours to update the item's current item from SHIPPED to DELIVERED. We hope we have been of assistance to you.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lazada Philippines. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lazada Philippines.
Filing a new complaint about
×