Quiapo, Quezon

I ordered a travel bag last week and I received a different item. I was charged for 499php in exchange for a 288php cheap pouch (I checked the item's srp)

Related: Tradesy - CHEATERS AND BUYERS BEWARE!!!!

I ordered a shoulder bag not a pouch. I even called the customer service to clarify the order together with the specific time just in case I may not be around when the order was dispatched with the expected date. I received a different item, different dimension, different brand with a different price.

Look, Lazada this is my first ordered item and am very very disappointed on my first time. Am thinking of having the package returned but it would take time and I be leaving by Friday (it's already Wednesday)so theres no enough time for me to have it returned and wait for the confirmation of replacement because I have work too. It's very inconvenient.

I attached the photos of the travel bag (for 499php) and the pouch that I received, I wasted my time and money on those.

Now, this will be my first and last.

Am just really disappointed. Lesson learned. Thank you.

Review about: Waterproof Travel Shoulder Bag.

1.8
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Handbag
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #1227146

We're sorry to hear that you received a wrong item, MaryJaneBien.Actually, you have to options when you return the item to us.

You may choose replacement or refund. If you're saying that you dont have enough time to wait for the replacement, we can refund it. That way, no money was wasted on your part. This way, we may show you how apologetic we are that you didn't receive the item you like.

Anyways, just in case you change your mind, just follow the step by step procedure on how to return your item:

1. Log in to your account (email add used to place the order);

2. Go to "My Orders" and click "Return";

3. Fill out the return form;

Print the return form;

5. Pack the items and attach the return label; and 6. Send to any LBC Branch.

Please be reminded that we have 24-48 hours to update the item's current item from SHIPPED to DELIVERED.We hope we have been of assistance to you.