San Fernando, Pampanga
Resolved
2.6
Turnaround Time

Update by user Mar 06, 2015

So I received a call today from their returns department, and finally after a month of continuous appeal and requesting to provide me a refund, they finally provided me a resolution to have this resolved.

Update by user Mar 03, 2015

So as of now wala pa rin verdict, 3rd time na nila irereevaluate yung case ko since nadecline sya the 2nd time at without further notice from them nalaman ko nalang na binalik pala nila sakin yung items. Pag within this day hindi pa naaksyunan I will really file a complaint sa DTI about this, so if there meron sa inyo na nagkaron ng same issue please report it to DTI asap para magawan ng aksyon agad.

Original review posted by user Feb 27, 2015

So I've been a loyal customer of Lazada since last year, I'm enjoying purchasing items since most of them are really cheaper than it's original price and the fact that it's more convinient to look for hard to find items since isesearch mo lang and marami kang options and selection for every items. One experience though that made me distrust their company, sa warranty and refund especially for electronic goods.

I ordered a couple of headsets this month before the 14 for gifts for my friends, and since I find the product unique and it looks promising on the pictures, I gave it a shot since I'm confident with their return policy that if you dont like the item or quality you have the option to send them back as long as the items are as is. So waited a 2 weeks for the items and finally got them on the 14, the day I'm supposed to give out the items to my friends, so I disregarded that issue since alam ko naman na marami sila delivery since it's Valentine's day, then when I opened the box, I noticed too many issues, some of the boxes were tampered like yung isa is mukhang luma, and may punit, so I just thought na they were all checked for testing, bypass ulit, then when I looked closely sa isang item may stain since color white sya and mukhang old stocks na, so medyo na aggravate na ko, then i tested one of the phones, and to my dismay nagraise na yung disappoinment level ko since hindi maganda yung tunod which is against sa price na binayad ko, the product have the same price sa mga topnotch brand like Sony, Philips and the like, which made me thought na I was ripped off! So I immediately send the items back and reported na I dont like the quality of the items and I ws provided with old stocks. Since it clearly states on their terms and condition na we have the option to have a refund for those cases.

Ok so I waoted two weeks without them giving me updates, I waited paitently and wait for the exoected date, so ako na mismo tumawag and nagulat nlng ako with further nktice from them Ibabalik daw nila ulot sakin since wala sila nakita lroblem, I clearly told them I dont like the quality of the items and they provided me with old stocks, so bakit nila ibabalik and not my money, so nagisip ako since it's all business wala tlgang chance, so I instead initiated to order other items so I can maximize it and spend it for better items, that I entrusted with them, nakakadismaya sila, pag sa mall makita mo lang bukas yung item palit agad pero sa kanila it will take 1 *** month lara maayos yung ganyang issue. So sad to say I'm still waiting for their decision since naabutan pa ko ng non office days, so hopefully by Monday maapprove na nila lahat. so I can just go by other items and never buy from them again. Dahil pag hindi I will definitely report that to whoever is concerned with those kinds of issues.

Since as far as I know and all consumers should know that we have the rights to be fairly treated as a consumer. That's all.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Bumili ako ng hair blower tapus pinadala sa akin yung mga free items na at wala yulong order kong hair blower at nagbayad naman ako papaano naman kung wala na daw silang available na ganun at refund money nalang papaano yilun dagdag abala yun.

pls help me. nag order ako ng bed tapos na reverse ang bayad gaano ba ka tagal? safety ba ang reversal payment dito?

pano ba mag conplain sa dti???nag order kase ako ng stroller para sa baby ko nag taka ako eh sakto naman ang bayad q my tip pa sa nag diliver dahil masaya ako na narecive na yung order ko pag bukas ko kulang ng isang gulong..kinabukasan binalik ko april 30 tapos may2 narecve na nila hangang ngayun wla pa msg saken...

LazadaPH

Hi, we are from Lazada Ph Social Media Team. We are truly sorry to hear about your concern.

May we ask for additional information such as ticket or order number for us to further assist you with your issue?

If you have other questions, suggestions and concerns, please dont hesitate to contact us at our customer service hotline at (02) 795-8900 for further assistance or you may also send us an email through this link http://bit.ly/I6aQMR. Thank you!