1.3
Turnaround Time

I have been a customer of lazada for 2 years, but this is the only time that I was really pissed about what happened. Last July 12, I ordered a huawei tab and powerbanks.

They prompt that I will receive my item until July 27.. It is already August but still I have no updates to when will My purchased item are able to be shipped. After too many followup calls and emails one rep told me that I had to reorder again?! because they cant contact their seller?!

I have been waiting for 3 weeks.. unfortunately one of the item I ordered was out of stock?!

how can they possibly tell me ro reorder if the item is not available?! This gave me a lot of stress because I need those things, I already paid for those items and they just cant simply do their own job!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Comments