1.5
Turnaround Time

I ordered a induction cooker last feb. 12,2015.

They send me a confirmation # 303262247 that they will process my order. Feb.12, they sent a message thru cellphone that they already shipped out my order. Ive waited 10 days to get my order but to my dismay i received the item on March 14. Morethan a month!

When i opened the box, im very disappointed because the item that i ordered has a dent and the aluminum is so then. I doubt if its realy a induction cooker. I returned the item to lbc on march 16 knowing that their free and they refund it. They texted me on march.

17 that they receive the item and subject for validation. Same day, i receive again a text message that the refund was initiated and advise me to open my email for further informtion. When i checky email, no message coming from lazada about the refund and when i check my bank account, they haven't deposit the refund until now. April 7,2015.

Lazada is a no good on line shopping and a liar! Their product has a poor quality!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of induction cooking. Lazada Philippines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned induction cooking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Comments