Fernandez, Davao Del Norte

Hey lazada philippines please check the information of the items you are selling. I want to purchase something but this information really makes me back off from purchasing the item. I suggest check info/legitimacy of the item ur selling and the company gadget world.

This person wrote the review iphone 6s plus from Lazada Philippines and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Philippines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

Lazada Philippines - GLAMGOSSIP.PH / JOY CATHERINE BERTE Lazada Philippines "I ordered a "MANGO BAG" last January 28, 2016 thru Lazada. My item was delivered yesterday morning (February 1). I was really disappointed with the item I bought. I messaged the..." Read more Lazada Philippines - WILL NEVER BUY FORM LAZADA AGAIN!!! RUINED MY WIFE BIRTHDAY! Lazada Philippines "Hi, I recently purchased a laptop for my wife. The laptop arrived everything was working apart from the Windows 10 software so defective. April could not click on the "Settings"..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Effortful Shopping Lazada Philippines "So I ordered a not so pricey table which I think would be helpful for my little home since I just need a small one for my laptop. I am..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Non existent delivery service lex Concepcion Lazada Philippines "This is about the third or fourth complaint the delivery service is useless liars who either can't find address or supposedly rang to say on way and we're told not..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Taco Bell - Horrible manager got stank attitude Taco Bell "It is 2pm to 2:30pm I was at 2840 w. College Taco Bell I ordered two 5 dollar box cravings meals. I have never ordered this before. I ordered at..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more