1.2

I order issey miyake perfume. Lazada delivered a badly damaged item! Old and soiled and cannot be used at all since nozzle is also busted!

I made a complain to Lazada so many times but to No Avail!

I eventually resort to post my dissatisfaction and eventually they called.

They processed my refund after multiple follow ups. But when I wanted to en cash my refund at LBC, it was already pulled out by Lazada. What a dissaster for me as customer!

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Lazada Philippines. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Philippines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines issey miyake perfume for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi, we're sorry to hear about this. May we ask for the order number associated to this concern so that we can look into it?

Please let us know for us to help you process your request. Good day!

to LazadaPH Quezon City, Quezon City, Philippines #1078459

Order nos 324993922.

LBC remittance number 103771411752. Remitted by Mirasol De Manzana, Lazada Philippines.

to LazadaPH #1081887

Lazada says Sorry, but still no action!

They have my money and the damaged perfume as seen on the picture on my previous post.

They are great in ignoring cutomers.

I purchased more than 40k of items in 2 months alone, but look how they treat my complain.

Don't buy from Lazada!

They are only good in stealing your money!