A WARNING TO EVERYONE!

Lazada are selling fake perfumes!

I bought more or less 40 bottles of different perfumes from September till October, 2015.

At 1st they deliver a couple of original perfume bottles. So I was convinced that what they sell are all original. Aside from the fact that Lazada is the number on line store here in the Philippines.

I order a lot because of their low price and to stocks as gifts and sell as well this holiday season.

I also avail of their Voucher that's why I bought by a couple of pieces.

Past forward today, some of my friend and family members told me that what I gave to them as a gift are fake perfumes.

I open some of my stocks and just found out that majority of them are really fake!

Polo Sport, Polo Black, Katty Perry, Versace, Aqua di Gio, Guess, Issey Miyake are just some of the brands that Lazada deliver to me and they are all FAKE!

It's so embarrassing.

I hope Lazada will take some actions on thier suppliers that sells fake products!

I will definitely bring this case to the DTI!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 26, 2015.

Comments

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia #1268777

If it's too good to be true, then it probably is. Don't expect to have the original/authentic items especially perfumes be sold in a much cheaper price. Probably they're fake if there is a BIG DIFFERENCE on the amount of items sold on licensed stores and those sold in anonymous online stores.

Paki post kung anong seller yan, para makaiwas kami sa fake

to Anonymous #1095953

The Yandal Shop(TYS).

That's the name of the supplier that deliver the damaged perfume as seen on the picture.

LazadaPH

Thanks for letting us know about this. May we ask if these items have been returned to us for it to be evaluated?

Have you also reported this to our customer service and have sent photos of the said items? If not, please return all items for FREE at any LBC outlets near you.

We'd like to hear from you again so that we can resolve your concern. Good day!