i think i also received a fake lacoste bag because when i checked it in lacoste website they don't have this color only blue and black so I wonder if I could still return this because it's fake? i'm disappointed because the lazada said that they sell 100% authentic products.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi. We're sorry to hear about your concern.

Yes, you may conveniently return the item to us for it to be evaluated. Once returned, please let us know the item's Return Tracking Number so that we can track it for you as well. By the way, returning an item is definitely FREE. Just send it back via any LBC outlets near you and fill out the Return Form attached to the item and state clearly the reason for return.

If you have other questions, suggestions and concerns, please dont hesitate to contact us at our customer service hotline at (02) 795-8900 for further assistance or you may also send us an email through this link http://bit.ly/I6aQMR. Thank you!

to LazadaPH #996145

Beware of this seller BAGSBUNNY MANILA. I bought a lacoste bag from this seller and SUPER FAKE ang item.

Tapos sira sira tlga andumi pa I would like Lazada to refund my money because I am so disappointed but lazada is not answeribg my emails. I will not trust lazada anymore. Me and my friends were talking and they also got fake bags from this Bagsbunny Manila.

What a rip off! Nkkabad trip tlga!!

to Bianca #1078130

also BEWARE OF BAGSLIFE seller on lazada. they also selling fake MK bags. and this *** lazada dont care about what the customer is saying, they just listening to their seller WTF.