read all the blogs http://emilayskie.wordpress.com/2012/05/01/lazada-philippines-lazada-com-ph-experience/

hmmmmm i hope lazada will reply.....

john paul gonzalez

October 10, 2012 at 9:02 am

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

1st

hmmmm ako nga eh i bought 3 tablets… the first one is ainol 03/08/12 09:13 order # 200017249

it was delivered in 3 days… kaso after 2 days hang and it wont open then i send the item back after that 1 week after they delivered the item i didn't accept it because when i opened it pag on ko grounded naman ung speaker ang ingay…. after that wala na i cant even talk w/ them kasi dami nila call. i was calling the whole day but machine lang nag aanswer then magbusy na….. so refound ko na sabi ko it tooked them 2 months to reverse may money Oct 9 2012 then ung interest nag pileup nagbayad ako more than 500 for the item i used for 3 days!!!!! ***

2nd

the item was hiepad black 26/08/2012 20:40 order # 200095498 hmmm at first ok naman ung item (i gave this tablet to may sister as a despedida gift) but now the item is to slow takes 20-30 to open she don't use it anymore… what a waste off money i cant even return the item cause shes in LA now pag pinabalik ko pa d2 ind din aabot for the 14 days *** nila!!!!!!

3rd

(look i bought the item same day cause they have 300 php coupon for that weekend sakto sana pang gift…)

the item is haipad red 26/08/12 23:17 order # 200039298 this is for my mom.. at first ind namin napansin sa lower left of the screen may crack nagamit nya lng 5 days then same *** bumagal and 20-30 min mad open. i gave the item back then till now wala pa!!!!! like the 1st item nagbabayad ako interest sa item na nasa inyo na 5 days lng nagamit nang mom ko!!!

WHAT A ***

@emilayskie BUTI KA PA MAY NA OFFER SYO SAKIN PURO SORRY LNG TIL NOW SORY PA DIN NAGBAYAD AKO EXTRA (PHP 1000 INT)FOR THE ITEMS NA IND KO NAGAMIT OR NAGAMIT FOR 3 AND 5 DAYS LNG THEN IKAW MAY NA OFFER PA SYO 2500 COUPONS SA ITEM NA NA OUTOFF STCK LNG…

@LAZADA

LOOK GUYS NAGKAMILI AKO NA REFER KYO SA IBANG TAO…… WHN I BOUGHT THE FISRT ITEM AKALA KO GOOD ONLINE SHOP KYO DAMI NYO ADDS THEN YOU CANT DELIVER!!!!

NAGOFFER KYO COMPENSATION SA IBA SAKIN SORRY LNG THEN AKO PA NAGBAYAD NG EXTRA UNFAIR KYO EVERY TIME I CALL YOU GUYS DONT OFFER ANY COMPENSATION THEN MABABSA IN BLOGS NA DAMI NYO OFFERS!!! HMMMM SANA NEXT

TIME NA BUMILI AKO IND NA MAULIT!!!!!!!!!!!

SANA FOR THE PEOPLE NA NIREFER SA INYO WAG SANA MAULIT SA KANILA….

@LAZADA

ILL WAIT FOR YOUR REPLY HERE!!!!!!!! ANO KYA MASASABI NYO!!!!!! SORRY ULIT!!

READ THE MEANING FIRST BEFORE SAYING IT!!!!!!

Review about: Lazada Philippines Coupon.

Comments

#562079

My friend bought me an iPhone 4s from Lazada previous Saturday. It's suppose to be delivered by today but there's still none.

So I called Lazada in Manila (Im in Cebu) only to be told that my friend needs to send documentations of his credit card and ID. I do understand this policy as airlines do that, but prior to charging or accepting card payments, a declaration is being made to this effect. Lazada does not have that. I asked why we were not told of this, the customer service said an email will be sent to us.

What?! After ten days of waiting all we get is an email? And until now there's no email. We will never know this if I didn't call.

Not only that we were left in the dark as to what happened to our order, I am also suspected of fraud! Wait, Lazada did not contact us, Lazada already got our money for ten days without telling us of the needed documentation, they don't have a manager to speak with at their customer service, they have not returned my email inquiries... Who is fraud now? And for ten days, if the order is indeed a fraud, the bank would have called them by now and the owner of the credit card filing a complaint.

I demand that Lazada ship my phone immediately without delay. They cannot compel us for a policy they never declared in the first place, and they already have our money for ten days and counting! The customer service suggested that I refund the purchase.

I wanted to but that would take several transactions again to get the money back plus surcharges from the bank, not to mention interests. No, I will have my iPhone 4s which we have already paid with our money, money that is now earning interests for Lazada without delivering the product, and this shameful post is for Lazada to have for that "bogus" method of getting our money!