Quezon City, Quezon City

My order has'nt arrived yet, when in fact the item was already shipped and forwarded to lbc naga last may 30, my supposed date of delivery is june 1 or 2, but sad to say maybe my order will arrive at june 1 or 2 year 2017..

Review about: Lbc Express Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi.Please be reminded that the date provided upon check out is just an ESTIMATED date of arrival and not the STANDARD delivery time frame which is 5-12 business days for orders outside Metro Manila.

Except of course for the import items which has 15 - 20 business days or 20 - 30 calendar days and POWERBANKS or anything that has LITHIUM content which has an additional 15 calendar days on top of the standard del. time frame if within Visayas and Mindanao. Saturdays, Sundays and holidays not included. You will receive a notification once item will be out for delivery.

To easily track your orders, you may just click this link: http://www.lazada.com.ph/orderstatus/.Good day!

Lazada Philippines - No "Benguet" choice on "Select Province" Lazada Philippines "I am trying to order a makeup set but when I input my address, there is no "Benguet" choice on "Select Province" Please fix it immediately. I am trying to..." Read more Lazada Philippines - False delivery - signature on delivery receipt is illegible Lazada Philippines "my order starus states delivered but i did not receive anything. i contacted their customer service and did not get any update after two days. after following up and insisting..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Element of Deceit? Lazada Philippines "Lazada Philippines – Elements of Deceit ? I have not heard back from Lazada after their initial contact and I thought about updating my earlier review. Rather, I opted to..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Wrong plug type? Lazada Philippines "I ordered the "Demotech Super Bullet 12-piece High Speed Blender/ Juicer (Black)" and received it in good condition. However, it is in an unusually different plug type which is type..." Read more Forest River - Failed Lippert frame on Cedar Creek Day Dreamer Forest River "Enroute from Reno to Alabama, got as far as Las Vegas and left rear tire went flat. Replaced tire and noticed that inside wall of tire had chaffed on main..." Read more Frontier Communications - From "No-contract" to Surprise 2-year agreement! Frontier Communications "Called Frontier on May 1, 2017 to see what they had to offer and was given a price quote for service that included a bundled TV/Internet/Home phone. I asked multiple..." Read more Avasflowers - No flowers delivered, no refund of payment Avasflowers "I ordered a $62.93 bouquet for a funeral on 2/25/17, online. Received call the following day saying there was no truck available to make the delivery, so I cancelled the..." Read more Rodan and Fields - LASH BOOST - Consumers Beware!! Rodan and Fields "Curious- why does last boost contain lye? And people put this on their eyes! ("Sodium hydroxide"- NaOH).... Although caustic soda is not a systemic toxin, it is however extremely corrosive..." Read more