Quezon City, Quezon City

My order has'nt arrived yet, when in fact the item was already shipped and forwarded to lbc naga last may 30, my supposed date of delivery is june 1 or 2, but sad to say maybe my order will arrive at june 1 or 2 year 2017..

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi.Please be reminded that the date provided upon check out is just an ESTIMATED date of arrival and not the STANDARD delivery time frame which is 5-12 business days for orders outside Metro Manila.

Except of course for the import items which has 15 - 20 business days or 20 - 30 calendar days and POWERBANKS or anything that has LITHIUM content which has an additional 15 calendar days on top of the standard del. time frame if within Visayas and Mindanao. Saturdays, Sundays and holidays not included. You will receive a notification once item will be out for delivery.

To easily track your orders, you may just click this link: http://www.lazada.com.ph/orderstatus/.Good day!

Lazada Philippines - WILL NEVER BUY FORM LAZADA AGAIN!!! RUINED MY WIFE BIRTHDAY! Lazada Philippines "Hi, I recently purchased a laptop for my wife. The laptop arrived everything was working apart from the Windows 10 software so defective. April could not click on the "Settings"..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Wrong plug type? Lazada Philippines "I ordered the "Demotech Super Bullet 12-piece High Speed Blender/ Juicer (Black)" and received it in good condition. However, it is in an unusually different plug type which is type..." Read more Lazada Philippines - GLAMGOSSIP.PH / JOY CATHERINE BERTE Lazada Philippines "I ordered a "MANGO BAG" last January 28, 2016 thru Lazada. My item was delivered yesterday morning (February 1). I was really disappointed with the item I bought. I messaged the..." Read more Lazada Philippines - My first purchase from the infamous LAZADA Lazada Philippines "So I ordered for a portable mini weighing scale for jewelries for my mom, which she badly needed. It required an online payment, and I was trusted them enough to..." Read more Everbuying - Great website to buy the latest gadgets Everbuying "I have already ordered multiple items from the website (mostly electronics) and so far I didn't have any issues. Everything was as described. Shipment was fast and the support department..." Read more Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring - Outstanding Quality and Service Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring "I am puzzled by the negative reviews on this site for this vestment supplier. I have ordered many products from TRADITION ECCLESIASTICAL VESTMENTS since 2013 - these include a biretta,..." Read more Color By Pascale - SCAM Color By Pascale "I ordered $60 worth of products. I received tracking info. Seemed fine until it delivered my package to South Carolina. I live in New York City. Zero response from the..." Read more Case Boss - My Items has not yet arrived from 16th May 2017 Case Boss "I'am here expressing my frustration as I was being informed that the Item will be shipped from 2-4 weeks time. But from 16th May until now, the Items has not..." Read more