3.8
Turnaround Time

Hello. I ordered 5 items from Lazada.

Four items has already been delivered. This one is not yet delivered and it says on the LBC tracking that it is out of delivery area. I had written the SAME address. I was wondering why it was 'out of delivery area'?

Is there any way that it can be delivered this week in our house?

I had already contacted LBC and they adviced me to pick up the item in their warehouse but I'm not in the Philippines right now. I hope you can answer this as soon as possible

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). IraAlonzo is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH
San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines #1205519

Hi, thank you for accepting our call. Please be advised that this concern has been coordinated to pertinent department for delivery of your order. Kindly expect a call from us within 24-48 hours or as soon as we received an update coming from them.

to LazadaPH Seoul, Seoul, Republic Of Korea #1205544

Thank you for replying to my inquiry. I hope it can be fixed soon

LazadaPH
to IraAlonzo Makati, Manila, Philippines #1207041

Hi, please be advised that we already spoke to your mother and explained what happened to delivery of your item. Regarding this concern, we apologize but we cannot fulfill delivery of your item but we will immediately process reversal to your account. Thank you.

to LazadaPH Seoul, Seoul, Republic Of Korea #1208214

How long will it take po for the refund?

to LazadaPH Seoul, Seoul, Republic Of Korea #1209139

Until now di pa po narerefund.