2.6

I ordered a rotating led light at lazada which was delivered at El nido, Philippines.After my order arrived last december, I tested it and found out something is wrong.

6 led lights out of 18 delivered has a spark sound. I called 2go to return the item for replacement. The problem is until now i still havent received the replacement item and 2go team in Puerto Princesa is not answering all my calls.

Please call me in this concern.I want this resolved immediately.

attached file is the email screenshot of the item returned.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). arki_jim is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Lazada Philippines to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH
Muntinlupa, Muntinlupa, Philippines #927524

We are from Lazada Philippines and I am sorry to hear about your concern. We would be happy to help if you can provide us your Tracking NUmber provided by 2go. You can also call us at our hotline at 02 -795 8900 or send us information on your concern via our contact us page at: http://www.lazada.com.ph/contact/