3.5
Turnaround Time

I paid fair for a freaking unfair product!! At first I thought that the item I received was authentic (I even rated it 5 stars) but then I noticed some parts were different from the original one that I bought at the mall.

Although some parts were almost the same as the original one. I cant help but notice the obvious parts that made it suspiciously fake.

The attached photos are the evidences that I was sent a bag which is as fake as it could possibly get. (Green: authentic Red: fake)

gwenstefani29 wrote the review because of not as described at Lazada Philippines and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Philippines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines longchamp le pliage handbag for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi. You may actually send it back to us for FREE at any LBC outlets near you so that we can evaluate it and process either a replacement or refund.

Let us know what else we can do to help you. Thanks!

LazadaPH
#1072002

Hi, please provide us your order number so we can look into this. Thank you.

to LazadaPH #1072004

315212562

#1071909

Thanks for your review. What a *** company.