2.6

This is Ma. Christina D.

Llarena, residing at Brgy. 39 P-6 house no. 53 renilisan Bonot Legazpi City my contact no. was 09484223219 snd my E-account was smileechocolate05@gmail My concern was..

Please cancel my order Matrix Single Burner Gas Stove Order #339562172 placed on 26/01/2016 with the amount of 449. 00 only for the reason that my father was already bought an stove without my knowledge so i better cancel my order due to we already have and so that i can order other new one.

Please grant my cancellation form...

I will wait for your quick response regarding this letter thank you in advance.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of matrix single burner gas stove. Lazada Philippines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned matrix single burner gas stove in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi, Ma.Christina. We're trying to call you but to no avail.

Reason for us not to process your cancellation request. However, you may call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance or if in any case your item gets delivered, just please refuse for it to automatically be cancelled.

Let us know what else we can do to help you. Good day!