Tanay,Calabarzon
3.8

I bought ME Prime Tablet last February 2015.after a few days, the charger is not working anymore so i just bought a new charger for it.the tablet is working properly but the charger port is quite loose until it was not working anymore in july.since it is still covered for warranty, i asked lazada if they can facilitate sending it to the merchant for repair and they agreed.i sent the item last august 4,2015 and they gave me 2 to 4 weeks processing time.i regularly call them to ask for feedback but all i get are promises to facilitate/escalate since it's already past the 2-4 weeks processing time.they always say that the item is with the merchant and the merchant is not giving feedback to lazada's return team.recently, wheb it's almost 3 months, feedbacks come one after the other.the first one is that i have to agree that i will have to pay for the parts that will be replaced so i agreed thinking that maybe only the service is covered by the warranty.after that is another feedback saying that i also have to pay Php1,500 for thw service aside from the parts that will be replaced and today the last feedback/advise is for me to bring the item to the service center because it is not covered anymore by the warranty.the item stayed with lazada for 3 months and now they will tell me that the warranty period had lapsed? I hope this concern will reach higher management.yes, the item i bought is not that expensive but i am very disappointed with what happened and i hope that you can still do something about it.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi, we're sorry to hear about this. May we ask for the order number for this concern so that we can review it also?

We'll wait for your response as we really would like to resolve your concern. Good day!