I ordered a sewing machine from lazada and I experienced what almost all customers did. I received a sewing machine that looks used.

The threads were still even attached to the machine. I felt like I was being made fun of...Seriously even if what you are selling is cheap you should at least give us a new product. I ignored the dirty item and tried and it didn't turn on after my father did a check turns out the adapter was broke. We looked for our OWN adapter and it worked but after like three hours it didn't work anymore.

Take note the adapter was of the same voltage with the one that comes with the sewing machine. Now in order to get a refund you need to ship it to them and it's very inconvenient to do that. I WILL NEVER AGAIN BUY ANYTHING FROM YOU GUYS. I RECEIVED AN ITEM THAT HAS SOME DIRT ON IT WITH NO PLASTIC TO COVER THE SEWING MACHINE IT WAS JUST INSIDE A BOX WITH THE THREAD ON AND A CLOTHE STILL STICKING ON THE MACHINE.

WOW!! IF YOU THINK IT'S OKAY TO DO THAT YOU ARE VERY WRONG! YOU GUYS ARE A VERY VERY AWFUL COMPANY.

I CAN'T UNDERSTAND HOW YOU DO THIS TO US. I WAS LIKE SO HAPPY WHEN I GOT THE ITEM AND THEN IN A MATTER OF SECONDS I OPENED THE BOX AND A VERY UGLY AND USED ITEM APPEARS.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi, we're sorry to hear about your concern. You may return the item to us for FREE.

Just simply fill out the Return Form attached to the item and clearly state the reason of return. Then send it via any LBC outlets near you.

Should you have concerns other than this, please feel free to contact us again. Thanks!