Ligao, Bicol
Resolved

Update by user Mar 01, 2016

Lazada opted to return my payment. Thank goodness.

Update by user Feb 24, 2016

Finally someone from Lazada Philippines called. And they told me that the "Quality Control" team never saw my side mirrors to be defective.

A cracked and scratched mirror to them is of good quality. Maybe the group has defective eyes also.

So disappointed. This will be my first and last transaction with Lazada.

Original review posted by user Feb 23, 2016

Returned my order January 27, 2016 to have them replaced. At first the customer service representative was courteous and helpful.

They told me that they would expedite my request at the soonest possible time.

But until now no update and they are not answering my e-mails anymore. Such a shame.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). barend2016 is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Comments

#1120222

Lazada opted to give me a refund. No more headaches.

LazadaPH
#1119167

Hello again. Thank you for your continued patience regarding this concern.

We suggest that you may call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contacts/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Good day!