Lasam, Cagayan Valley
4.0
Additional Fees

Is this true,that I need to pick up my item in LBC.Even its Cash on Deliver...im just asking?¿

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of nintendo 3ds. Lazada Philippines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nintendo 3ds in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi, thanks for letting us know about your concern.This happens when your location is part of the declared "Out of Delivery Zone".

Thus, there are two ways for you to get the item. First, is to call our customer service hotline at 02 - 7958900 and request for an inter branch transfer.

Or two, is for you to just pick up the item before it will be Returned to Sender.Good day!

to LazadaPH Mountain View, California, United States #1059432

Ok thanks.I Will get my item this saturday(7) or this sunday(8).thanks again

Lazada Philippines - GLAMGOSSIP.PH / JOY CATHERINE BERTE Lazada Philippines "I ordered a "MANGO BAG" last January 28, 2016 thru Lazada. My item was delivered yesterday morning (February 1). I was really disappointed with the item I bought. I messaged the..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Effortful Shopping Lazada Philippines "So I ordered a not so pricey table which I think would be helpful for my little home since I just need a small one for my laptop. I am..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Lazada is talking *** Lazada Philippines "umoder ako ng watch ng I open ko sira binalik ko kaagad sa lbc..the day na marecieve ko un item.nag ka problema sa refund dahil di sakin naka pangalan un..." Read more Lazada Philippines - False ads Sricam camera Lazada Philippines "Sricam camera ads it 720P hd but if your using NVR and view to your 32 inch. TV its not streaming 720P video but only SD video. You cant notice..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more