Lazada Philippines- No Cancel Button

239 of 1161 Lazada Philippines reviews

I ordered a shirt in Lazada and 2 days after i decided to cancel it.When i looked at the instructions on how to cancel an order, it says "Go to My orders screen and select “Cancel” on the order you wish to cancel", however when i went to My Orders there was no cancel button that appeared.

I searched for people who have the same problem as mine and there was one that Lazada replied. They said that you can only cancel an order 6 hours after ordering it, but it was already 2 days for me and there was still no cancel button.

How can i cancel my order then?I've already bought a shirt similar to what i've ordered.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
no cancellation button
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #834906

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lazada Philippines? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
239 of 1161 Lazada Philippines reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 02 #1248867 Taguig, Manila, Philippines

Hi LazadaPh ipapacancel ko din po sana yung order ko but wala din pong cancel button

LazadaPH

Apr 30 #1152046

Hi. Thanks for letting us know about this. Paalala lang po na meron lang po tayong 6 hours para i-cancel ang order after itong mai-place. But since dispatched na po ang order nyo sa Lazada WH, the only way to cancel it is if you refuse it upon delivery. May maitutulong pa po ba kami? Let us know.

Oct 27 #1232651

wala po bang sisingilin sa amin kapag di namin tinanggap yung item?

Len

Apr 27 #1150643

Dapat kc may click for cancellation at click for change order ang lazada

Len

Apr 27 #1150639

Dapat kc may click for cancellation sa lazada para d mahirapan ang iba

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lazada Philippines. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lazada Philippines.
Filing a new complaint about
×