Tugbok, Davao

I ordered a shirt in Lazada and 2 days after i decided to cancel it.When i looked at the instructions on how to cancel an order, it says "Go to My orders screen and select “Cancel” on the order you wish to cancel", however when i went to My Orders there was no cancel button that appeared.

I searched for people who have the same problem as mine and there was one that Lazada replied. They said that you can only cancel an order 6 hours after ordering it, but it was already 2 days for me and there was still no cancel button.

How can i cancel my order then?I've already bought a shirt similar to what i've ordered.

This person wrote the review because of "no cancellation button" at Lazada Philippines and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Philippines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

Hi lazada! Ipapacancel ko rin po yung order ko

#374354588 kaso wla dn pong cancel button. Sorry na double click ko po.

Taguig, Manila, Philippines #1248867

Hi LazadaPh ipapacancel ko din po sana yung order ko but wala din pong cancel button

LazadaPH
#1152046

Hi.Thanks for letting us know about this.

Paalala lang po na meron lang po tayong 6 hours para i-cancel ang order after itong mai-place. But since dispatched na po ang order nyo sa Lazada WH, the only way to cancel it is if you refuse it upon delivery.

May maitutulong pa po ba kami?Let us know.

to LazadaPH #1232651

wala po bang sisingilin sa amin kapag di namin tinanggap yung item?

to LazadaPH Makati, Manila, Philippines #1258047

Hi LazadaPH.I want to cancel my order.

Order # is 386225759.Thanks!

to LazadaPH #1264207

Hi.Gusto ko sana i-cancel yung order ko na external hard drive.

As usual walang cancel button akong makita.

It's only been 30 minutes after kong macheckout pero bakit walang cancel button ?my ORDER # 373692519

Dapat kc may click for cancellation at click for change order ang lazada

Dapat kc may click for cancellation sa lazada para d mahirapan ang iba