Tugbok, Davao

I ordered a shirt in Lazada and 2 days after i decided to cancel it.When i looked at the instructions on how to cancel an order, it says "Go to My orders screen and select “Cancel” on the order you wish to cancel", however when i went to My Orders there was no cancel button that appeared.

I searched for people who have the same problem as mine and there was one that Lazada replied. They said that you can only cancel an order 6 hours after ordering it, but it was already 2 days for me and there was still no cancel button.

How can i cancel my order then?I've already bought a shirt similar to what i've ordered.

This person wrote the review because of "no cancellation button" at Lazada Philippines and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Philippines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

hi lazada, please cancel my order 315141981 because i thought it was a watch but when i review my orders it was a perspective protector film...thanks...sorry for inconvenience

Hi lazada ineed to cancel my order #377492551 thanks

334518851 please cancel my order .. i want tobplace a new one.

lazada pls cancel my order

due to slow internet nakapagproceed to check-out ako two times not knowing that it added on my cart.

hi lazada.i want to cancel the item aligner #334376691.

nka process p siya til now.

sorry for the inconvenience.God bless

Pls cancel my order# 365118261 sorry for inconvinience...

Pls cancel my order 381674755

Please cancel my order

396857855 due to emergency reasons

T.Y

please cancel my order Order #375397915 due to emergrncy reason thanks

I would like to cancel my order.I order yesterday 9/2 because just now I found out that we already have this item.

Please cancel my order number 326969525.Sorry for the inconvenience cause.