Please beware of LAZADA.

This is the worst online shopping experience Ive ever had. Ive ordered a product, Returned it to them due to its faulty and its already 2 Weeks, I still Dont have my money back and I've already done Countless of followups but they wont tell where my money is. All that they are saying is that its in process but looks like they dont think of returning my money back.

Up Until now I'm still waiting for my money but looks like its hopeless. If I will not be able to receive my money back within this week then much better to sue the company for the trouble and my loss.

I wont hesitate to bring this matter Legally.

Comments

talaga naman nakaka pang init nang ulo mga walang kwentang staff ng lazada imagine after 11 email ko doon lang me nag reply at on going pa ang cheeking ng item for refund approval. at wala silang way para tawagan ang customer to explain bakit sobrang tagal ng refund then after a month biglang me darating na approve ang return at ang refund ay ginagawa na need to wait may 48h

then after 4 day ang narecieve ko voucher code INSTEAD na cash i decided na mag email uli 7 email na nagawa ko simula last week pero wala reply regarding sa request ko na hindi voucher at cash need ko

then yesterday naka receive ako ng email regarding sa isang return ko na worth 599.00 at un available ang lbc remittance

for refund transaction at i have 24h to send them my bank info for refund after 4 hour naka receive uli ako ng email saying na will receive a voucher again for refund I NEED MY FULL REFUND CASH AS I SAID ON MY 9 EMAIL DON'T MAKE IT COMPLICATED!!!!!!!!!!!

Placed on 13/03/2016

ORDER # 359461512 TOTAL (VAT incl.) 599.00 ORDER # 398628932 Placed on 25/03/2016 TOTAL (VAT incl.) ₱ 2,658.10

Dallas, Texas, United States #1023824

Hello, I have the same situation as this one...I want to file a legal action against lazada. is there anyone who could help me on what to do?

thanx

LazadaPH

Hi,

We are from Lazada Philippines and I am sorry to hear about your concern. We would be happy to help if you can provide us your Order Number or Ticket Number. You can also call us at our hotline at 02 -795 8900 or send us information on your concern via our contact us page at: http://www.lazada.com.ph/contact/

Thank you.

to LazadaPH #983414

do you have any toll free number aside from the one that is posted, it is only for pldt users, we hope u have numbers of globe, smart or sun. I just want to follow up my replaced item, its almost a month ago since I returned the product.

Malay, Western Visayas, Philippines #824458

Kasi subra na 2weeks wala par in....kailan poh ba talaga ma'am/sir. Madami sana mag order sa amin kaso natatakot sila na Baka pag wrong items d mabalik ang pera nila. Kaya pagmabalik na yong pera ko mag order na daw sila....

Malay, Western Visayas, Philippines #824454

Good evening sir/ma'am kailan ko poh makukuha sang refund ko......

#720511

I experienced the same. Their CS keeps on saying they will follow it up to their return department.

See the detail of my problem with them at http://www.pissedconsumer.com/reviews-by-company/lazada-philippines/fast-delivery-wrong-item-slow-on-processing-returns-20130923448719.html

I will definitely not ordered from them.

I agree with Gerard, the stress will surely kill you. Better find another online store out there which I will do.

to fbaguyo #734589

gud eve sir.,,until now you did not recieve the refund??

to chard #734604

I received the refund. They fixed it thru my CC.

What I don't like about them is how slow they give information about the status of your issues (refund, return and/or order). But they will send the refund, you just need to call several times (remember its long distance call, they don't have a toll free number yet as far as I know). You just need a lot of patience...

Good luck! :)

to chard #928186

I did get the refund. But in a different order, they told me that they'll give a refund but only refunded me for one item and neglected the refund for the other item.

so what I did is file a complaint over PAYPAL and won the dispute since Lazada is not responding anymore but the problem is when PAYPAL refunded me the fund I got only P22.00 which I supposedly have to receive P256.00. Maybe because Lazada's paypal fund is not enough to revert the payment. Until now, the refund is not yet on my account.

I'm glad its only 256 pesos. Right now, whenever I order in Lazada, I ordered COD to avoid the "refund hassle" but if there's other option, I'd rather not order from them.

Makati, Manila, Philippines #653563

Do not buy at this site! Inefficiency rate is very low.

They are fast to confirm your orders but it takes them very long to address your problems and queries. Believe me, the stress you will encounter is not worth your while.

Better use your hard earned money somewhere else. :p