2.0

I have returned last feb. 13,2016 po bakit po hanggang ngayon wala pa rin akong na recieve na email galing sa lazada.Kailangan ko po talaga next week ito.Regarding naman sa delivery wala pang update ang lbc simula nabg feb.,15,2016.Nang mag order po ako mabilis naman po itong dumating binayaran ko na po ito via cash on delivery.Defective kasi yung item kaya ko binalik.Sa una ayos naman yung item pero after mga 15mins. bigla nlang nawawala ang image at ilaw nlang ang lumalabas.3,444 pesos po ang binayad ko na disappoint talaga ako.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 17, 2016.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi amoallenjoy, thank you for providing us your order number. We assure you that you will be notified once your item reached our warehouse and once your item has been evaluated.

The result of evaluation will also be sent via email. Thank you!

LazadaPH

Hi Dexter, thank you for providing us your order number. We assure you that you will be notified once your item reached our warehouse.

For the mean time, you may track your item using the tracking number stated on the receipt provided by LBC. Thank you!

I haven't received the replacement for my order no. 359187652, receipt no.

8791979.

1st time to order at Lazada and I really got disappointed. -Dexter Medina

LazadaPH

Hi. We're sorry to hear about your concern.

May we ask for any ticket or order number for us to pull up your records on our system and give you an update? Thanks!

amoallenjoy
to LazadaPH Mountain View, California, United States #1113222

ticket no.2719517,order no.386218652,kindly replace my returned items as soon as posible,prefarably next week.Because I really need this.