i would like to cancel my order 306895577.. I accidentally ordered it twice because I cant open my yahoo so I made another account for order confirmation not knowing that my first order was being process for shipping already..

jasmin.ruales wrote the review because of order processing issue at Lazada Philippines. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Philippines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines online order for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Angeles City, Angeles, Philippines #961918

Pag dumating yung order mo pwd mo naman i cancel yung pangalawang order sbihin molang dumating nayung order mo at pkita mo yung resibo. Pero base sa na experience ko sa lazada di ako satisfied sa mga product nila. Nka pang 3 order nko at hindi tlaga ako nasisiyahan sa product nila.