Glamang, South Cotabato

Please cancel my order XiX X8 Mountain Bike with an Order # 325858292. It was clicked accidentally as I browse my phone.

I would not be able to pay for it when it arrives. I guess I have the right to cancel it since you have this "Cooling Off Period" which allows your costumers to cancel their orders within 24 hours. Please notify me through e-mail when the cancel has been succeeded.

I hope you consider my concern. Thank you!

PLEASE CANCEL MY ORDE

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH

Thanks for taking our call, Mark. Please join us for another BIG SALE happening on 12/12 where you can enjoy discounts up to 95% off on selected items.

To know more, kindly visit our website: http://bit.ly/OnlineREvolutionPH for more information. Happy shopping!