Bulok n sistema ng LAZADA, MAG ORDER K NG SEVERAL ITEMS,ISA LNG ANG NAIDELIVER, OTHER ITEMS WALA.LUMIPAS NA ANG 1WEEK ALA PARIN, TAGA MKATI LANG NMN NG ORDER..ANG ITEMS AY PAID BY CREDIT CARD.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

LazadaPH
Muntinlupa, Muntinlupa, Philippines #927697

We are from Lazada Philippines and I am sorry to hear about your concern. We would be happy to help if you can provide us your Order Number or Ticket Number. You can also call us at our hotline at 02 -795 8900 or send us information on your concern via our contact us page at: http://www.lazada.com.ph/contact/

Zamboanga City, Zamboanga, Philippines #918463

I ordered and paid via Credit Card three (3) units Cellphones. Only two (2) were delivered on Dec.

19, 2014 at about 4pm. We know nothing what happened to the other unti which is (Imported) Lenovo A529 5inch Dual-Core 5123MB ROM (White) which cost Php. 4,043.00. I wonder if such item could still be delivered because up to this time, nothing has been heard from LAZADA.

To LAZADA, I can be contacted at my CP No.

09199489880. Please enlighten me what happend as I already paid for that therefore you should deliver.

If you don't, that simply means you are fooling the customers. How many more people would you victimize?

LazadaPH
to Jun Muntinlupa, Muntinlupa, Philippines #927699

Thank you for your feedback. Your order was delivered on December 19th.

Please let us know if you have any further queries or require further assistance. Happy to have helped and we wish for your continued patronage.