Im so pissed off looking for cancel button. I cant find it! It's not there! It's so hard to contact you guys! I accidentally made a multiple orders for a single item. Please cancel the other orders and leave one. I only need one Ettab -606 8 GB. Here are my order numbers :

I attached a photo of my orders so you know cancel button is not visible. It's been over 5 hour since these orders were placed.

Ksy wrote the review because of order processing issue at Lazada Philippines and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Philippines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines lazada philippines online order for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi.Please be reminded that we can only cancel an order WITHIN 6 hours after it has been placed.

No worries, if these orders will be delivered to you, you actually have the option if you'll accept it or not.

If you have concerns other than this, please let us know.Good day!