Roxas, Capiz

This is freaking frustrating. You dont know what did you guys do to me.

Just because you deliver a wrong package. You dont even confirm it to the customer who ordered the package. My sister and i get argue and did something hurtful because of that. She accept the deliver that you deliver under my name and she expected it that that was mine because all the information under it was true.

When i got home she did tell me about it and things happen hurtful. Ill sue ur company regarding this matter. Pls confirm any delivery before you deliver it i did not expected this. This is online shop .

You do not trust any harmful or any account that ur not that surely sure. You do not email for any confirmation or call or txt or just waited for the reply of ur customer confirmation.

You dont know what happen just because u deliver it from wrong person contact me as soon as possible because im going to report this. Email me :louisseannecantre@yahoo.com

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. You may call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Good day!