Please answer the phone. How many times do we need to dial your no.

But no ones answering it. I just want to unlock my transaction via lbc. I didnt notice that refund has a validity of 7 working days. Im a busy person so please post another contact no.

For refund purposes. Thankyou.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Lazada Philippines. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Philippines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines online order for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi. Thank you for letting us know about your concern.

We have coordinated your concern with our Payments Dept. As per them, you just have to go to any LBC branch near your place and request for them to unlock it. You just have to provide the corresponding LBC Remit Reference number and a copy of your valid ID.

If you have other questions, suggestions and concerns, please dont hesitate to contact us at our customer service hotline at (02) 795-8900 for further assistance or you may also send us an email through this link http://bit.ly/I6aQMR. Thank you!