Resolved
1.9
Turnaround Time

I ordered and paid for my item on April 4. Verified payment on April 6.

Item was packed and ready to ship from merchant on April 11. And that's it. I waited for 21 business days for nothing. Today is May 5.

The last update was still from April 11. Contacted their customer service and they keep telling me imported items will be delivered 15business days. Well it's already been 21 business days, still did not leave the merchant at HongKong. Finally decided to cancel my order.

And they had the nerve to make up an excuse that the item may have been lost. That is just complete *** because it never left the seller in the first place. Thank you so much for wasting my time. I just hope the refund process will be swift and efficient.

The only CSR who was able to help me and give me answers was Mhai. Thank you.

Think twice thrice before you buy. Better yet, DON'T BUY especially from the BTM seller!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Comments

sweet.mabelin

I had had no complains with other online shops like Lazada. In fact I'm a frequent online buyer. It is just LAZADA that failed to complete the transaction.

Bakit cheaper sa lazada kasi defective! .

. . Bakit my big discount kasi defective!.. .

. . . Kaya bago mag order hwag tumingin sa.

Makakasave kasi mauubos ang time nyo pag nag complain kayo..