309817477 cancel my order, financial problem

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Cebu City, Central Visayas, Philippines #1028100

pls cancel my order 338939642 order number... financial reason.thanks lazada! I need ur feedback asap.

I will cancel my order because i dont have some money to pay my order and i have some problem about my family. Please Cancel muna Tracking number 306538817

Thanks Lazada

Manila, Manila, Philippines #963757

Please Cancel this order #: 306872917 .. due to financial problem. Thank you !

Butuan City, Caraga, Philippines #963646

Please cancel this order # 301654617.. I ordered the wrong item. Apologies....

Hi, please cancel my Order #: 309695157 due to wrong item, apologies for this. Thank you

racquel.geollegue

Please kindly cancel my order #308765557 . I accidentally doubled my order.

Hi, please cancel my Order #: 309295857 . my brother took that cause he want it.

i dont have money to pay for it. thank you

i dont how money to pay for it. thank you

Dipolog City, Zamboanga Peninsula, Philippines #962675

Please cancel my order the order # 306421657 because my son only order that item without my permission I have no money to pay for that item.

Dipolog City, Zamboanga Peninsula, Philippines #962672

Please cancel my order Tinker Motors GPX Pocket Rocket Sports Bike because my son only select the item I don't have money to pay the item.

Please cancel my order.. Thank you!

LazadaPH

Hi. Please be informed that this order has been cancelled on our system.

If you have other questions, suggestions and concerns, please dont hesitate to contact us at our customer service hotline at (02) 795-8900 for further assistance or you may also send us an email through this link http://bit.ly/I6aQMR. Thank you!

Pls. cancel the order #308773277. due to financial problems:)

Name: Cedric Canton

to Anonymous #960594

Hello, Cedric Canton. Thank you for your inquiry.

We can not proceed with your cancellation request because it has already been shipped out and is on its way. We will request for the cancellation of your order and in case it's still delivered and you really do not want the item, please refuse it upon delivery.

LazadaPH

Hi. We are from Lazada PH Community Management Team.

Please be informed that this order is now cancelled on our system.

Cabadbaran City, Caraga, Philippines #959543

my name is gymb lagria 20 years old, would like to cancel my order with the tracking number 308232277 because i have financial problem .i cannot pay the item .hope you understand my situation .please give me a chance for my mistakes .and i will not do it anaymore .thank you and god bless..

to gymb lagria #959561

Hello, Gymb Lagria. Thank you for your inquiry.