4.0

hi ma'am and sir i want to cancel my order 308498717 pls txt me if ok im going to probnce tomorow

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 30, 2015.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi. Good day!

As per checking, this order has been successfully delivered last March 1, 2015 at around 00:43:12. Please let us know if you have received the item.

If you have other questions, suggestions and concerns, please dont hesitate to contact us at our customer service hotline at (02) 795-8900 for further assistance or you may also send us an email through this link http://bit.ly/I6aQMR. Thank you!

ma'am, yung pinurchase ko na moonbaby tricycle di gumana ang push button at hindi umilaw yung gilid, kahapon ko lang nakuha sa lbc at kaninang umaga tinapos ng asawa ko sa pag assemble.. hindi ba ito chineck muna before shinip? kawawa naman po kaming mga customer qng hindi nya chcchecken yung item, qng irereturn po namin maghintay nman kami ng matagal..

LazadaPH
to eric #966794

Hi, Eric. Apologies for what happened.

Returning an item is definitely FREE. You may send the item back at any LBC outlets together with the accomplished Return Form. Please clearly state the reason for return.

You may call our customer service hotline at (02) 795-8900 for further assistance or you may also send us an email through this link http://bit.ly/I6aQMR. Thank you!