plzz cancel my order # 302781517

Comments

my gosh, good luck for dealing with lazada. I got thru *** with them until now i have not gotten my refund yet after 5 months. i will never ever order with them again.

LazadaPH
to maraotkah #966785

Hi, maraotkah. Apologies for what happened.

May we ask for additional information such as ticket or order number for us to further assist you with your issue?

If you have other questions, suggestions and concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us at our customer service hotline at (02) 795-8900 for further assistance or you may also send us an email through this link http://bit.ly/I6aQMR. Thank you!

Davao, Davao, Philippines #965906

Nag order po ako sa lazada last march 19, 2015, from Davao City, kanina lang po dumating yung order ko sa kanila via LBC personnel na nag delivery sa bahay. Ang mama ko po ang naka recieved ng item tapos sabay abot po sa bayad namin kay kuya(LBC Personnel).

Bale ang item po kasi ay Table with 2 chairs for children. Hindi po kasi kaagad na check ng mama ko yung item na naka balut pa, hanggang sa umalis na po si kuya(LBC Personnel) Pagka bukas po ng mama ko sa item kulang po ng isa piraso ng paa ang chair tatlo lamang po ang nasa box. Papano po yon?

Kanina lang umaga natanggap ang item po. Salamat LAZADA.

LazadaPH
to Jun #966788

Hello, Jun. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

You may call our customer service hotline at (02) 795-8900 and request for the missing item to be delivered or you may also send us an email through this link http://bit.ly/I6aQMR. Thank you!