Lazada PH please cancel my number with tracking number 304152728... Thanks

Comments

LazadaPH
Muntinlupa, Muntinlupa, Philippines #927734

YOur order has been cancelled last December, if for any reason it gets delivered please refuse it at your doorstep. For future reference the correct channel for cancellation is via our hotline at 02 -795 8900 or send us information on your concern via our contact us page at: http://www.lazada.com.ph/contact/

LazadaPH

Hi, we are from Lazada Phils. As per checking, your item hasn't been delivered due to "Unknown Cogsignee".

We will coordinate this with our 2GO Support team for proper actions. You can also call us at our hotline at 02 -795 8900 or send us information on your concern via our contact us page at: http://www.lazada.com.ph/contact/

deebooyee
to LazadaPH Cebu, Cebu, Philippines #928917

LazadaPH, Please Cancel my order i just made earlier! I dont have money to pay for it.

I was just checking how the payment method is processed then i clicked ok. I am very very sorry. and I forgot my order number. My order was Nikon d5100 dslr camera 2x.

please cancel my order. My info i just gave 2 u, Name: Adolfo T.

del Mar, Email: deebooyee@yahoo.com. Thanks and im very very sorry.....

deebooyee
to LazadaPH Cebu, Cebu, Philippines #928922

LazadaPH, please cancel the order I just made earlier. I don't have any money to pay for it.

What I ordered was a (2) Nikon D5100 DSLR Camera. I was just checking how the payment method is processed then I clicked "OK". I accidentally ordered a dslr camera. Please cancel my order.

And I forgot my Order number.

My information I just gave was "Adolfo T. del Mar, 251 - AD. Jakosalem St. Cebu City, Barangay Zapatera.

Email: deebooyee@yahoo.com". I am very sorry for disturbing your company.