pls cancel order # 301166728 because it is a duplicate order.. I have clicked the checkout button twice so my orders are doubled..pls cancel it coz I can only pay one order..

Comments

LazadaPH
Muntinlupa, Muntinlupa, Philippines #927727

YOur order has been cancelled last December, if for any reason it gets delivered please refuse it at your doorstep. For future reference the correct channel for cancellation is via our hotline at 02 -795 8900 or send us information on your concern via our contact us page at: http://www.lazada.com.ph/contact/

Cebu, Cebu, Philippines #917124

Good eve lazada company,I cancel my order #302732468 ,please cancel it because I have no money to pay for it because I already resign in my job.I hope you recieve my order cancellation message and understand while your stock are still being for process.I'm really sorry for the disturbance.

LazadaPH