I will cancel my place order due to accidentally clicking the place order.

I just want to register for future deals but accidently click the place order.

I request to cancelled it. Tnx.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

Magandang gabi po gusto ko po sanang ikansela ang order ko #379984382 hindi po kasi alam ng kapatid ko na nakaorder po sya na may shipping fee.Ipagpaumanhin nyo pp sana.

Wala pp kasi akong maibabayad kahit po sa item na naorder.

Sana po makansela ang order .Happy new year po .

LazadaPH

We are from Lazada Philippines, we like to thank to you for ordering in Lazada, although we regret to know that you are cancelling your order but we are looking forward that you'll continue shopping with us. Thanks. You can also call us at our hotline at 02 -795 8900 or send us information on your concern via our contact us page at: http://www.lazada.com.ph/contact/.

Lazada Philippines - We were unable to process your payment; therefore, it was canceled in our system. Lazada Philippines "Para akong binuhusan ng malamig na tubig! na scam yata ako sa LAZADA!! Bakit ganon? Nag order ako ng 3 items worth almost 2,500 gamit ang card ng anak ko..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Effortful Shopping Lazada Philippines "So I ordered a not so pricey table which I think would be helpful for my little home since I just need a small one for my laptop. I am..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Very Upset- Maging honest naman kayo sa payment ng mga customer niyo! Lazada Philippines "I recieved a letter from Lazada today. Actually, a notice where it stated that I have not paid my orders last July 08, 2016. I am a regular customer of..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Hard Drive Review Lazada Philippines "Lazada sent me defective HDD so I returned the defective product , Lazada warehouse recieved the defective product June 12, 2017 as per lbc tracking but until now i have..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more Pissed of jollibee ruin my surprise for my daughtrs birthday Jollibee "I ordered throuh online jolibee padala and pay via credit card it was confirmed by paypal that the payment has been recieved. I call my daughter that wait for the..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more