Hi Lazada,

Good evening.

I ordered 2 Portable mini tower fans (pink and green) with free powerbank amounting of Php 1,000+ and my item was delivered last Monday, May 30, 2016. To my dissapointment, the item that was delivered was very different from the pictures and descriptions on your site. Also, the way how your couriers reacted when I wanted to exchange the items was unprofessional in a way that they left without answering and giving assurance with regard to the matter, and they just game me a cold shoulder. Moreover, I tried calling them but with no avail and just texted me that I should deliver the items back to Lazada. With this, I would like to clarify the process of returning the items since you, Lazada were the one who gave me a different item. I think I shouldn't be the one who will send the items back but instead, have one of your couriers fetch the items. Furthermore, it will be a hassle to deliver it back to you and to spend more money to something that you are liable of. For your reference, please see attached pictures.

Hoping that you can revert to this the soonest. Thank you and Good Day!

Review about: Portable Mini Tower Fan.

Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Portable Fan
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

We're sorry to hear about what happened.Returning an item is definitely FREE.

Just fill out the Return Form attached to the item upon delivery and clearly state your reasons of return. If there's no return form atteched to it, you may download it via this link: www.lazada.com.ph/return/. Then send it back via any LBC outlets near you.

And you may call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 and provide the Return Tracking number, email us at lazada.com.ph/contact or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link.Good day!