My reynaldo m. Lopez

I receicve my order but the problem is kulang.

My order no. 339923426

App-link APN-999 wala yung mini foldable all in one monopod with remote clicker which is free us stated

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of power bank. Lazada Philippines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned power bank in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Comments

Naga City, Naga, Philippines #1237006

kumusta nmn power bank ok n

LazadaPH

Hi, Reynaldo. Thanks for reaching out to us.

May we request po for you to double check the ON you provided? As per checking po kasi ang ON 339923426 ay naka-pangalan kay JOHNBERT GARCIA with item RJ45 CAT5e CAT6 RJ11 LAN and Telephone Network Cable Tester. We need the correct ON para po magawan po natin ito ng escalation email.

For more concerns, pwede rin po kayong mag-message sa amin via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+), mag-email sa amin via www.lazada.com.ph/contact/, tumawag sa CS hotline number namin sa 02-7958900 for further assistance o maki-live chat sa amin twing Lunes hanggang Biyernes from 9am - 6pm para masagot ang inyong inquiries/issues using the same link. Good day!