2.1
Turnaround Time

I recently ordered a powerbank from Lazada. Instead of giving me the thing that I ordered, they delivered the cheapest powerbank that they are selling!

Despite my busy schedule, I returned it through LBC which was out of the way expecting for a replacement from them. Turned out that although I specified for a replacement, their "company policy" is that they would only give refunds. Thus, it would be a great inconvenience because ordering he same item would be costlier as I have to pay for a shipping charge and I would forego the discount that I availed of. Moreover, I still have to go to the LBC outlet to get my refund within 7 days!

How crappy is that??? Not everyone has the time to go through all these circles which would not have happened if Lazada thoroughly checked the items being shipped out! So far, Lazada has the worst return policy I have ever come across. This was not the first time that I had trouble with their return policy.

The first time they did this, I accepted and forgave them as they insisted that it was my fault for ordering the wrong item. Well, now, this will be the last time.

Either Lazada gives me what I ordered straight to my doorstep or we are done. I will never recommend Lazada to any of my family and friends ever again nor will I patronize its products.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

kuroneko
San Juan, Manila, Philippines #993746

Thank you Anonymous! Will note the email you gave me and pay it forward to other Lazada victims.

You're absolutely correct - Lazada's return policy doesn't make any sense at all.

It's always for the benefit of the company to the expense of their customers. The customers always come last.

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #993728

Hi, kuroneko. We're sorry to hear about your concern.

May we ask for any ticket or order number for us to pull up your order on our system? Please let us know the soonest for us to further assist you.

Or you may call our customer service hotline at (02) 795-8900 for further assistance or you may also send us an email through this link http://bit.ly/I6aQMR. Thank you!

Hello, fellow Lazada victim here. Maybe you can screenshot the item listed on their site and complain it to the DTI - ASAP.

Don't wait for 2 days evaluation... it's ***. The Lazada policy is all bullsh*t and *** don't waste your time reading them.. so just gather all the datas / documents needed and email DTI.

Here's the email: fteb_mediationdiv@dti.gov.ph.

The earlier you email them the better. And I hope you'll get the right item soon.