3.0

I bought a rayban aviator RB3025 001/51 and it was delivered yesterday. It's supposedly for my partner who's leaving the country anytime the month of july.

Upon inspection of the delivered product, upon opening the package, I noticed the box was crushed on one side. I was worried the glasses might be broken. But hey, if it's authentic rayban, it wont be as easy right? When I opened the package, the aviator was intact.

I checked for aunthenticity, and it passed. However, when I looked for finer details, I noticed a chipped on one of the lense. It's not that obvious, but a chipped lens is a chipped lens.

I don't want to give to my partner a damaged rayban. How can I have this replaced?

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Mislouis is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Comments

I would have wanted to buy the same as well. But kinda apprehensive as I have checked the price range of authentic ones in Ayala Mall - Cebu, and the Lazada prices were way too low. Are these originally manufactured by Ray Ban?

-sieg.sison@gmail.com