The delivery is so frustrating!! It's been 10 days now but my orders are not yet delivered! It makes me think 100 times of ordering again!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi. We're sorry to hear about your concern.

May we ask for any ticket or order number for us to pull up your records on our system and give you an update? Thanks!

airamlaw13

My order number is 396521782 Please check it it's been 10 days now but my items are not yet delivered it frustrates me so much!!! Ayaw ko na yata mag order ulit nakaka inis ang bagal parang pagong!

Bat ba kelangan nyo ng 50 words? Hindi ba sapat kung maikli lang gagawing review??

LazadaPH
to airamlaw13 #1093684

Hi, airamlaw13. We understand your frustration regarding the delivery of your parcel, we would like to be transparent to you as much as we could.

The reason why your parcel took so long to be delivered was because LBC shipped this via sea and not by air shipment due to the item contains lithium that might cause explosion once boarded in airlines. Since we still want this order to be fulfilled, we looked for other option and have this shipped via sea. With this, it causes some delays but rest assured that we will make a follow up and advise LBC to expedite the delivery once your parcel arrives to it's destination.

If you have concerns other than this, please feel free to contact us again. Thanks!