Cagayan De Oro City, Cagayan De Oro

This lazada is a big cheater!!! They told me that they sent me the reference number of my refund but they never sent it to my email!

I kept sending them email but they never reply me back! They are cheater!! They will never give the refund back!!

Anf poor customer service!! They suck *** ***!!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of refund policy from Lazada Philippines. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Philippines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Liberty, Leyte, Philippines #1347553

can you give me number ....bcz i want to call for order oR where is the area here in cdo.....

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #995166

Hi, this is one of Lazada staff. We respect our opinion on this matter.

May we know the order number for us to investigate this case? We will coordinate this issue to the appropriate department as soon as we have the needed information.

You may call our customer service hotline at (02) 795-8900 or send us an email through this link http://bit.ly/I6aQMR. Thank you!