Lazada? I'm very diappointed.

Hanggang ngayon wala pa kayo naideposit sa account ko.. sana naman ifollow up niyo ta ilang beses na ako nag Atm inquire.at tsaka sana magreply naman kayo. Masyado ng abala..

please naman. I need the money

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi, I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received your refund yet. To assist you, please provide us the order number.

Please know that you may Lazada PH customer service hotline at (02) 795 8900 or send them an email through this link http://bit.ly/I6aQMR.

Alternatively, you may chat with them by going to www.lazada.com.ph: help center> contact us page> Chat Us. Please be aware that they are available on Monday to Friday from 9AM - 6PM.

May inorder akong sewing machine last feb pero binalik ko din agad kasi hindi gumagana yung pedal. Til now wala pa akong narereceive na email kung nareceive nila o hindi.

Pero sure naman na natanggap nila kasi ilang buwan na nakakaraan. Gusto ko pa naman sanang mag-order ng g-shock at nebulizer.

Pero paano eh ni hindi ko pa nga narerefund yung binayad ko sa sewing machine. Sana naman aksiyonan ninyo.

LazadaPH
to Anonymous #1138930

Hi, I'm sorry to hear that your transaction didn't go smoothly as you've expected. To assist you, provide us the order number.

By the way, please know that you may contact Lazada PH customer service hotline at (02) 795 8900 or send them an email through this link http://bit.ly/I6aQMR if you have queries or concerns.