1.4
Turnaround Time

Purchased 5 items in a single order number. One of them is a twin airbed which looked like a single sized one, smaller than a standard twin bed.

I followed the return process and filled out the form, chose bank transfer as my preferred refund mode and provided a different account number. Debit card transactions take 5-45 days. I can deal with that. After 3 days, I received an email saying my refund request has been initiated for the 5th item which is a 32gb microsd and otg adapter.

I didn't return anything. I was patiently waiting for it to be delivered. Customer service it was bc of "failed delivery". Not sure what that means but is obviously not my fault.

Customer service gave me a new voucher and bought another one so I let it go. Come 44th day, I emailed lazada to confirm what account number I gave them and was told that it will be reversed on the same card I purchased with. So really, what's the point of them asking how I want my money refunded and which account I want it transferred to? 50th day I was told I will have to wait another 45 days for the refund.

They didn't even give me an option.

Who would want to wait that long? Especially on a company that you don't trust.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH
San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines #1258177

Thanks for reaching out to us, joarill. Please be informed that refund option is for those customers who used COD as their mode of payment.

But for CC/Debit card transactions, it will automatically be reversed back to the card you used upon purchase. The 5-15 banking days reversal for CC and 15-45 days for debit card was not imposed by Lazada, but with the issuing bank. The time frame will depends on bank's policies, not us. Customer can follow up on bank regarding that one.

Should you have concerns other than this, please feel free to contact us again. For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+ -- icons may be found at the lower part of Lazada's website, www.lazada.com.ph).

You may also visit our Help Center using this link: http://fal.cn/QsOl. Good day!