Caloocan,Manila

“Poor Customer Service” - Order number: 396233222

The phone that I ordered was defective. I returned the item. Paid COD that is why I opted for bank deposit as a refund option. I even provided my bank details. They refunded through LBC remittance without asking me if I prefer that refund option. Worst, my name was incomplete, I can't collect the money.

I won't buy from them again.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

ang dami palang complaints dito sa LAZADA. baka madisgrasya pa yung PERA ko dito sa kanila.

napapansin ko mabilis silang mag sorry sa mga complaints dito gayung matagal na pala silang kikontak ng mga buyer/complainants . dito ang bilis makasagot kasi nababasa ng ibang tao. NAKAKATAKOT mag order sa LAZADA.

Sadami na ng mga complaints dapat tingnan na to ng DTI. ang laking abala.

magaling sa promises tapos pag palpak ang hirap nang mabalik ang pera mo. CALLING DTI PLEASE INVESTIGATE LAZADA.

LazadaPH

Hi, we're from Lazada Ph Social Media. Thanks for letting us know about your concern.

Please be informed that we have already coordinated your concern with our Payment's Dept. and confirmed that the remittance name was already changed.

Should you have concerns other than this, please feel free to contact us again. Thanks!