I have been looking around the internet for a local shopping website that works like Amazon.com and I was totally psyched I chanced upon Lazada PH. For a long time since e-Commerce gained popularity in the Philippines, the industry has been dominated by online marketplace websites like sulit.com, ebay.ph and the like where buyers and sellers meet to online to get transactions cracking.

The Philippine e-Commerce industry has been devoid of reseller websites for quite some time so it is pretty amazing for me that they have kick started some sort of a reseller revolution in the Philippine e-Commerce industry. Just some thoughts about the website that I want to share, all of them are positives. When I came upon Lazada Philippines, I was looking for my first high end top of the line camera, the Canon EOS 7D DSLR. Of course there are other websites that sells this one but the thing that got me hooked in Lazada is the cash on delivery benefit which means I will have the chance to check the item out before I actually pay for it. I would like to be sure that I am not getting a lemon because 80 something grands for a camera is not chump change. To add to my confidence, Lazada is a local company and they have their office address listed on the site so I know where they're at which means if something comes up I know where I would go. Plus they have free shipping available, great customer service and all that good stuff. When it comes to the actual website browsing experience I would say that Lazada is a pretty straightforward website, no bold colors, gimmicks and all that advertising stuff. All you got is a clean website with organized categories and neat layout that is easy on the eyes and not intimidating to technologically challenged folks. The links are always working. I think I never experienced any sort of system downtime in Lazada which means the folks behind it are always up on their toes maintaining it and making sure that it works all the time. Talking about the categories, they got a total of 12 shopping categories that pretty much carries what you might need from a traditional shopping mall. They got stuff like books, electronics, phones, computers, sports, fashion and others. To take care of their shipping needs, Lazada hooked up with LBC, which needs no further introduction and is actually a household name in the local courier industry. I also love the checkout process, if the item is on a hot deals promotion, the discount is going to be automatically taken off the regular tag price so there will be no confusion.

What you would see during check out is the final price that you would need to pay no add-ons or anything like that. The seven days return policy is also spot on and pretty neat I would say so I you encountered some problems with your purchase all you got to do is fill out a return form and have it shipped back to Lazada in its original packaging it is that simple. These awesome benefits are what make Lazada the Philippines online shopping mall.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Website.

Comments