4.4
Turnaround Time

I accidentally clicked the "place the order".I searched on how to cancel my order but I didn't see a CANCEL BOTTON. It says there that I can only cancel after 6 hours from the time I ordered it.

Is that means that the cancel botton will appear after 6 hours and then I can cancel it? Please help.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of a product or service. Lazada Philippines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH

Thanks for reaching out to us and we're sorry for the confusion. Please be reminded that we only have 6 WITHIN hours to cancel our order after it has been placed.

It means from the moment you order the item up to 6 hours only and you dont have to wait for the 6 hours to lapse before you cancel it because after the given time, order will be processed. We allotted 6 hours cancellation time because we suppose that customers have already made up their mind within the time frame. Anyways, no worries, if the given time has lapsed, you always have the choice if you'll accept the order when it gets delivered.

For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+), call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Good day!