1.7
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security

Lazada philippines pls cancel my order # 322629799 emergency lang pls ..wala kasi ako pambayad sa order ko..financial prob kami ngayon..thank u

Dolphs10 wrote the review about Lazada Philippines and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Philippines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #1246343

Thanks for letting us know about this, Dolphs10.Paalala lang po na meron lang po tayong within hours to cancel your order after it was placed.

But since fully processed na po ang order at dispatched na from Lazada's WH, its still your decision if you'll accept the item upon delivery.

For more concerns, pwede rin po kayong mag-message sa amin via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+), mag-email sa amin via www.lazada.com.ph/contact/, tumawag sa CS hotline number namin sa 02-7958900 for further assistance o maki-live chat sa amin twing Lunes hanggang Biyernes from 9am - 6pm para masagot ang inyong inquiries/issues using the same link.Good day!

Dolphs10
Donsol, Bicol, Philippines #1245358

Dear lazada philippines please cancel my order # 322629799 please...emergency lang po..financial problem wala ako pambayad...sana macancel na po...please I need your response kung tlgang cancel na po....thank you for your kind and consideration

Please ........pls.........pls...........pls.....................pls..........pls.....nagkaemergency lang po talaga..sana po maintindihan ninyo...