3.0
Turnaround Time

where's my item lazada?you keep on texting me that you will deliver my item through LEX and you even demand me that i must ready my cash i waited two days for god *** sake but yet my item was not yet delivered..awesome and now its my third day i must cancel my order if i will not received it within the day..

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. Lazada Philippines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi, thanks for reaching out to us and we apologize for the delays on your order. May we ask for the order number for this concern so that we can help you?

Was it sill undelivered up to date? For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+ -- icons may be found at the lower part of Lazada's website, www.lazada.com.ph).

You may also visit our Help Center using this link: http://fal.cn/QsOl. Good day!