Privacy and Data Security

I received a text message from my credit card bank stating that I purchased an item from you (lazada) worth 19k which i did not made called my bank and inform then about the situation i was also inform that i need to contact you been trying to call your toll/free number but its been busy. The purchase was today dec.

29 around quarter to 7pm as soon i i read the message i called my bank.

Still ive been trying to call you to cancel that order. Pls email or call me asap.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of a product or service. Lazada Philippines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Comments

Angeles City, Angeles, Philippines #1263364

by the way nobody called me for the creditcard info and my personal info i hope you got the right one again thank you Lazada

Angeles City, Angeles, Philippines #1263361

there were two order, besides from this 19k there is also a 15k item. i reported this incident to my bank also the credit card is already blocked from any purchases. Thank you very much for the fast responce god bless .

to Aiken168 Angeles City, Angeles, Philippines #1268038

Hello Lazada The 15k is still in my account /card as pending i uploaded the pictures kindly check it again thank you

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #1263321

Hi Aiken168. Apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you.

As we have it coordinated, your order was already cancelled by our relevant department. Regarding the amount that was deducted to your bank account, it will be reversed within 5-15 banking days and will reflect on your next billing cycle. Rest assured that the said amount will be refunded to your bank account. Please be advised that the person who hacked your account was already blocked and has no more access on your account.

Kindly secure your personal information when it comes to your Lazada Account and also your bank details for it not to happen again. Thank you for letting us know this concern.

to LazadaPH Angeles City, Angeles, Philippines #1268034

There is still one more purchase pending

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #1262789

We understand how you feel about this and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. For further assistance may we ask for the order number so that we can check it? Thanks!

to LazadaPH Angeles City, Angeles, Philippines #1262863

I don't have the order number. As ive said my credit card was used without my knowlwedge who and what are the items

to Aiken168 Angeles City, Angeles, Philippines #1262866

Pls call me i can provide you the info and time also