Can somebody help sold my problem please !!!! I don't know who to email to in lazada Philippines . My name is Tamil and I am buying staff for my girl in Philippines !!! Please see my problem in the attached trail below .

##- Please type your reply above this line -##Lazada.com.myDear Valued Customer,

We've marked this ticket 1906925 as solved. Not true yet? No worries. Just reply back or click the link below and we will be glad to assist you.

Please take a moment to answer one simple question below:

How would you rate your recent experience with our Customer Service Agent?

Good, I'm Satisfied

Bad, I'm Unsatisfied

Tanya Balmaceda, Sep 3, 12:06 PM MYT:Dear Tamillarasan,

Thank you for patiently waiting for our response and we appreciate the information you have provided. We do understand that you are trying to place an order in Lazada Philippines using your Malaysian Maybank visa debit card, please be informed that you may use your card to purchase in Lazada Philippines.

In the event that you are experiencing an error upon purchasing may we request to kindly coordinate with Lazada Philippines to further confirm the transactions and to further investigate the error that you are receiving.

Kindly refer to this link to contact Lazada Philippines Help Center: http://www.lazada.com.ph/contact/

Should you require further assistance please feel free to revert to us and we will be glad to assist you.Thank you for shopping at Lazada Malaysia.

Tanya Balmaceda | Customer Service Associate| Lazada.com.my

Racselle Parajino Malabanan, Sep 2, 11:31 PM MYT:Hi , the transaction cannot get through as you can see from the snapshot I sent earlier . Everytime I proceed with card details it says unsuccessful . But I can use my card for all international debit transactions Coz it's a visa debit card. And my name is Tamillarasan its not racselle . But I am paying and shipping it for racselle malabanan dela Cruz at this address:

blk 38 lot 22 greenstone 2nd street greenvalley molino 2 bacoor cavite

Gab, Sep 2, 7:13 PM MYT:Dear Racselle Malabanan,

Thank you for your response. May we kindly confirm the shipping address you have provided upon purchase of the item.

For more information about Lazada, please refer to our FAQ page at http://www.lazada.com.my/helpcenter/

Gab | Customer Service Associate| Lazada.com.my

Racselle Parajino Malabanan, Sep 2, 4:38 PM MYT:Hi please let me know first if I can use my Malaysian Maybank visa debit card in lazada Phillipines website first ? The transaction I tried and failed is only less than rm 100 !

Thanks

Tamil

Eufro, Sep 2, 12:42 PM MYT:Dear Racselle Malabanan,

Thank you for contacting Lazada Malaysia.

We received your email regarding to your concern about your item you have purchased. May we kindly request to provide us the following details. Please see on below.

Payment methodtransaction i/dAmount in MYRWe appreciate your cooperation and understanding and assure you that we are constantly evolving to better suit your needs.

Should you require further assistance please feel free to revert to us and we will be glad to assist you. Check out the infinite possibilities at your fingertips on http://www.lazada.com.my/helpcenter/

Eufro | Customer Service Associate| Lazada.com.my

Racselle Parajino Malabanan, Sep 2, 4:50 AM MYT:Hi , I would like to check why my purchase keep fail when I use lazada Philippines to purchase using my Maybank malaysia debit card ? CAN IT BE DONE OR CANNOT ? I have already called Maybank and they have done all the activation that they have done for international use . Attached is the message I reave on every transaction !!

My mobile number if you want to contact me : 012-4290187 name : Tamilimage1.PNGSent from my iPhone

Attachment(s)image1.PNG

Help Center | Order Tracking | Contact Us

[1XPWKY-3YKN]

On 3 Sep 2016, at 3:36 PM, Lazada Philippines wrote:

Lazada Lazada AppDear Racselle malabanan dela cruz,We find out that you have difficulty to place your order at Saturday September 03, 2016 via Credit or Debit Card.We would like to offer you to place the order with Cash On Delivery.Click on the button below to land on order confirmation (You would land directly on success page)PLACE ORDERYour Order will be delivered to:Racselle malabanan dela cruzblk 38 lot 22 greenstone 2nd street greenvalley molino 2 bacoor cavite Cavite-Bacoor-Molino Ii 4102Order details:SHIPMENT # 1 Fullfilled by Treasure by B&D06 Sep - 09 Sep, 2016 via Standard Delivery

Treasure by B&D H009-A Charm Snake Chain Pandora Bracelet (Silver Plated) BUY1 TAKE1Qty: 1Seller: Treasure by B&DSharePHP 699.00Subtotal: PHP 699.00Shipping fee: PHP 99.00Voucher: PHP 0.00Total: PHP 798.00VAT IncludedNeed help?Visit our Help Center for latest tips or you can leave us a message at our Contact page.lazada.com.ph

Comments

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #1210999

Thanks for reaching out to us, Tamil and we're sorry that you cant place an order using your card. Lazada Philippines offers Cash on Delivery, BDO Credit card for installment, Hellopay and payments via Visa or Mastercard Credit card.

Please make sure that the billing address must coincide with that of your card and the shipping fee will be your girlfriend's address here in PH. By the way, if you dont mind, may we suggest that you may just send the money to your girl for so that se can pay for the orders when it gets delivered on her doorsteps. Or she can also create a HelloPay account for her to place an order for IMPORT and those items that cant be paid via COD. We hope we have been of assistance to you.

For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+), call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Good day!